Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Review of An Expose onTeen Sex and Dating

An Expose on Teen Sex and Dating; What’s Really Going On and How To Talk About It

Written by: Andy Braner
Published by: NavPress

I don’t really know why I chose to read this book, as I am not a teen, nor am I a youth leader or a parent of a teen, but hopefully I will be able to use something I’ve gained from it to help someone at some point.

Who the book is for:

Youth leaders and parents.

What I liked:

This book doesn’t condemn dating the way so many books do.

Shares helpful advice of how parents can deal with the issue of dating and sex with their teens.

What I didn’t like:

Parts of the book are very repetitious.

My conclusion:

For a book that didn’t really apply to me at all, this one wasn’t too bad of a read.

While I don’t agree with Andy 100%, he does have some good points.

I give An Expose on Teen Sex and Dating 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from NavPress. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment