Monday, July 25, 2011

My Review of Leaving

Leaving

Written by: Karen Kingsbury
Published by: Zondervan

I’ve read all (or at least almost all) of the Karen Kingsbury books about the Flanigan and Baxter families, and so I choose to read this start of a new series about them as well.

This book follows multiple people through various trials and situations in their lives, facing problems such as lung disease and lost love.

Who the book is for:

Those who have been following these families, as well as other adult and teen contemporary fiction readers. All Karen Kingsbury fans will especially enjoy this book.

What I liked:

The story is interesting and keeps you wanting to read it.

Follows multiple people.

Continues the story of the Baxter family, as well as the Flanigan family.

What I didn’t like:

Not much.

My conclusion:

This is another good book from Karen Kingsbury - who happens to be one of my long-time favorite contemporary fiction authors.

I give Leaving 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment