Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Review of To Be Perfectly Honest

To Be Perfectly Honest

Written by: Phil Callaway
Published by: Multnomah

I thought that the premise of this book sounded like something that would interest me, one man’s journey to tell nothing but the truth for one whole year… but to be honest, (haha) it wasn’t quite all I had hoped for.

Who the book is for:

Fans of comedians, those who want to “snoop” at someone else’s journal.

What I liked:

Basically this book is the journal of a comedian which means at times it is funny…

What I didn’t like:

…but it isn’t always focused on his goal of living honestly, and it also tends to be poorly written in some places.
My conclusion:

I didn’t love this book, nor would I want to read it again, but on the plus side I did get through the whole book no problem. I would have like to hear more details about Phil’s journey.

I give To Be Perfectly Honest 2 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Mulnomah through Blogging for Books.The opinions expressed in my review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment