Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Review of Sweet Sanctuary

Sweet Sanctuary

Written by: Sheila Walsh and Cindy Martinusen Coloma
Published by: Thomas Nelson

Sweet Sanctuary is the story of a single mom with a past that is haunting her, as well as current struggles that she must face - such as the possibility of getting laid off, a grandmother who wants her to throw her a birthday party, and more…

Who the book is for:

Fans of slow moving fiction, particularly women.

What I liked:

I enjoy reading books that deal with various relationships within a family, and this is one of those books.

What I didn’t like:

The story moves a bit slow, at times I had to force myself to keep reading… I was pretty much only interested in the last ¼ of the book or so.

My conclusion:

This book definitely won’t make my list of favorite books of all time, nor do I recommend it to anyone. I was very bored with it.

I give Sweet Sanctuary 2 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Thomas Nelson. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment