Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Review of Indelible

Indelible

Written by: Kristen Heitzmann
Published by: WaterBrook

Trevor MacDaniel is an extra special man in everyone’s eyes but his own. Despite the fact that he was a famous athlete and now rescues people as a hobby, he can’t look past his own past and respect the man he now is. When Trevor starts receiving disturbing photos of children he must find out who wants what from him. Mixed in to this whole story is also a story of a woman who looks past Trevor’s past and loves him for who he is now.

Who the book is for:

Contemporary fiction lovers. If you are a fan of suspenseful fiction, and if that is why you are reading this book, I must note that this book is not as suspenseful as some might like.

What I liked:

The first chapter introduces characters that are instantly likeable, something a lot of books don’t ever provide, and the book continues to be filled with various interesting relationships and a lot of different characters.

I did not grow bored from this book at all.

What I didn’t like:

The ending was a little too quick in my opinion.

My conclusion:

All in all Indelible is an excellent book, and I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from WaterBrook through Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment