Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Review of Out of Control

Out of Control

Written by: Mary Connealy
Published by: Bethany House

Although I enjoy contemporary fiction more than I enjoy reading historical fiction, I still like reading some historical fiction now and then, and this is one of those books that I chose to read.

Who the book is for:

Historical fiction lovers, and those who appreciate some historical fiction, such as me.

What I liked:

Reading this book I was able to imagine what life was like for those who really lived back in the “olden days” - and I must say I would not have liked to live then!

Some of the characters were interesting…

What I didn’t like:

…While others were just plain grumpy.

The beginning of the book didn’t hold my attention, and if I hadn’t already agreed to review it, I wouldn’t have kept reading.

My conclusion:

I finished this book confused about my own opinion of it. It was definitely unique from other books that I have read, but I don’t know if that was good or bad or a little of both.

I give Out of Control 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment