Friday, September 30, 2011

My Review of Thank You, God, for Blessing Me

Thank You God, For Blessing Me
Written by: Max Lucado
Illustrated by: Frank Endersby
Published by: Tommy Nelson

I love Max Lucado as an adult author, but I don’t always like his children’s books, as they tend to be really long and kind of boring… I decided to check this one out and see if it was any good.

The story:

Is cute and simple, basically a little worm thanking God for all the blessings he has received.

The illustrations:

Are colorful and cute.

How strong is the book?

This is a padded board book, which is my favorite kind of children’s book. It feels like it will be very strong, but the true test will come when my nephew has had a few weeks to use it.

Who the book is for:

Babies through toddlers.

What I liked:

The story seems like it would be fun to read, and I think that my nephew will enjoy it.

What I didn’t like:

I liked this book, and couldn’t find anything about it that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

This is a fun, cute, little book. I give Thank You God for Blessing Me 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tommy Nelson through BookSneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment