Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Review of Intercession

Intervention

Written by: Terri Blackstock
Published by: Zondervan

I somehow read Vicious Cycle, the second book in this series, without knowing that there was a book that came before it. When I found out that I had missed this book - after loving Vicious Cycle - I had to read it. I wish that I had read them in the correct order, as the stories in this book would provide good history to go along with the tale in Vicious Cycle.

This is the story of: Emily, a drug addict. Her mom, a widowed parent. Her brother, a hurting teen. A murder. Blame. Confusion.

Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy suspense, or anyone who just loves a good story.

What I liked:

There was never a moment in this book where I got bored or wanted to stop reading… I enjoyed reading every bit of this book.

What I didn’t like:

Nothing.

My conclusion:

Terri Blackstock writes amazing books. She has become one of my favorite authors. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series.

I give Intervention 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! I'm a big reader myself, so I'll have to come back and keep checking your reviews!

    ReplyDelete