Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Review of Reclaiming Lily

Reclaiming Lily

Written by: Patti Lacy
Published by: Bethany House

I thought this book sounding interesting… the story of a birth family and adoptive family colliding. The story of love between birth family and adoptive family and a hurting teenager. The story of a clashing between cultures. This story could have been something great, but as it was, I was not able to enjoy the book.

Who the book is for:

I can’t really recommend it for anyone, as I did not find it worth reading… but if it is for anyone I guess adoptive families and birth families (of adoptive children) would probably enjoy it the most.

What I liked:

The story sounded like it could have been good.

What I didn’t like:

The story was way too boring and descriptive for me.

My conclusion:

I don’t recommend this book, as I was unable to get into it at all. Others enjoyed the book, I didn’t. Whether or not you will, I guess I just cannot say.

I give Reclaiming Lily 2 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment