Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Review of Softly and Tenderly

Softly and Tenderly

Written by: Sara Evans with Rachel Hauck
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I have to say, I chose to read this book because it was written by a popular singer and I was curious to see how it would be.

This is a soap opera in a book. Jade, struggles with the fact that her and her husband have been unable to give birth to any children, then finds out that her husband has a son - born through an affair before they were married - Jade also must deal with her mother being on her death bed, as well as marriage drama with her in-laws.

Who the book is for:

Women. Fans of soap operas.

What I liked:

The story is interesting and kept me wanting to read.

What I didn’t like:

Nothing.

My conclusion:

This is a good book, and you may enjoy reading it - especially if you like soap operas.

I give Softly and Tenderly 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookSneeze, through Thomas Nelson. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment