Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Review of When God Created My Toes

When God Created My Toes

Written by: Dandi Daley Mackall
Illustrated by: David Hohn
Published by: WaterBrook Press

I love reading any children’s’ books, and was excited to check this one out.

The story of this book, how God made each body part is kind of cute, and kind of weird.

The illustrations:

Aren’t as cute as they could be, but are okay.

How strong is the book?

This book is a typical hard cover book, and seems to be pretty sturdy.

Who the book is for:

Babies or young children. Would make a good present to be given at birth.

What I liked:

The story was fun to read, and I like the message of it.

What I didn’t like:

I found parts of it to be a bit strange.

My conclusion:

When God Created My Toes is an okay book, but I think there are better children’s’ books on similar topics out there.

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment