Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Review of A Good and Perfect Gift

A Good and Perfect Gift

Written by: Amy Julia Becker
Published by: Bethany House

This book is about a family blessed with the birth of a “special” child.

Who the book is for:

Anyone looking for an inspiring read.

What I liked:

Amy Julia Becker was very open and honest about all her feelings in relation to her daughter and her life. I felt that Amy truly shared her heart, and I liked knowing about the good and bad that she faced. I appreciated that Amy didn’t just share the pretty parts.

What I didn’t like:

I don’t know if this fits under “what I didn’t like”, but I would have enjoyed the book more if it had contained photos. I felt like I got to know the whole Becker family pretty good, yet I didn’t know what they looked like. The addition of photos in the book would have completed things for me.

My conclusion:

I enjoyed reading this book, and I recommend it.

I give A Good and Perfect Gift 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment