Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Review of Love Lifted Me

Love Lifted Me

Written by: Sara Evans with Rachel Hauck
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I read the previous book in this series and enjoyed it, and that is why I choose to read this one as well.

This is the continuing story of Jade and Max. Max is a recovering addict who leaves his lawyer career to coach football. Jade is enjoying being “mom” to Max’s illegitimate son, and hoping to one day have children with Max as well. There are people in the town where Max gets his coaching job, who don’t want him to be coach. There are those in the town who are excited for their new coach.

Who the book is for:

Woman, those who enjoy contemporary fiction.

What I liked:

The story was interesting.

What I didn’t like:

Parts of the book were just a bit boring.

My conclusion:

This was a pretty good book, though not the best I have ever read.

I give Love Lifted Me four out of five stars.

I received this book free to review from BookSneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment