Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Review of Shadow in Serenity


Written by: Terri Blackstock
Published by: Zondervan

I enjoy reading Terri Blackstock’s writing, she usually combines great suspense with a great story. Shadow in Serenity doesn’t really contain the suspense part, but it does have a good story.


Carny Sullivan is a single mom who is doing her best to raise her son in a more traditional way than she was brought up. Carny has settled in the small, peaceful, town of Serenity and is happy there… until Logan Briscoe comes in to town. Logan Briscoe is a smooth talking man with a plan, and Carny is convinced he is up to no good.

Who the book is for:

Contemporary fiction readers, especially women.

What I liked:

The story was interesting and unique, and I was kept entertained.

What I didn’t like:

I kind of missed the suspense that you can usually find in Terri Blackstock books.

My conclusion:

This was a good book, and I enjoyed reading it.

I give Shadow in Serenity 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment