Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Review of The Exceptional Life

Written by: Stephen Arterburn
Published by: Bethany House

I chose to read and review this The Exceptional Life, not because it sounded like something that I would especially enjoy, but simply because it’s another book to read and review and hopefully learn from.

This book shares eight “roadblocks” to living an exceptional life and helps you get past those blocks.

Who the book is for:

Anyone who needs help and encouragement to move on to a better life.

What I liked:

This book is filled with stories of various people, and I always find that kind of content interesting.

This book hit home for me on a couple points, and made me see ways that I need to change.

What I didn’t like:

Nothing.

My conclusion:

This was a pretty good read.

I give The Exceptional Life 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment