Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Review of Beckon

Written by: Tom Pawlik
Published by: Tyndale

I sort of know someone who is a friend of Tom Pawlik, and that is part of the reason I chose to read this book, haha.

Beckon is a story of a strange underground world, the story of struggling souls… a dark and gruesome story that ends as a story of hope.

Who the book is for:

Those who like “horror” stories. Adults only, I’d suggest.

What I liked:

I was kept pretty interested the whole way through this book.

The ending of this story, which is filled with courage and hope.

What I didn’t like:

Parts of this book actually nauseated me. It was quite gross and violent at times.

My conclusion:

This book is quite different from the type of book that I am used to reading, and I didn’t think I was going to enjoy it at first… but I ended up kind of liking it.

I give Beckon 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment