Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Review of Nobody's Child

Written by: Austin Boyd
Published by: Zondervan

When I first read about Nobody’s Child it intrigued me, hoping to find the actual book equally intriguing I decided to read and review it.

This is the story of a girl who sells a part of her to keep her family’s farm. A woman who gives birth to a baby who is not really her own. A baby who is a part of three different people. It’s also a story of so much more than all of this.

Who the book is for:

Adults. Women especially.

What I liked:

The story was interesting.

Multiple characters kept me interested in each part of the book.

I like that the author was not afraid to deal with a difficult topic, and I feel he was very fair and right in his view on this subject.

What I didn’t like:

A few parts, about farm life, especially, were a tad boring.

My conclusion:

This is a really thought provoking book and I quite enjoyed it.

I give Nobody’s Child 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment