Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Review of Downfall

Written by: Terri Blackstock
Published by: Zondervan

I really enjoyed the other books in the Intervention series, so I was really excited to read Downfall… I was not disappointed!

The continuing story of Emily Covington and those who care about her. Emily has worked hard to turn her life around after being a drug addict, but trouble has found her again.

Who the book is for:

Any older teens or adults.

What I liked:

The story is great!

The characters are great!

Emotional and exciting!

I was interested in this book from start to finish.

What I didn’t like:

I just wish the book would have gone on and on longer, so I would have more to read!

My conclusion:

I read this book in two sittings. I would have read it in one, but I it was late and I had to give in to sleep. Terri Blackstock has totally become my favorite author, and the Intervention series are certainly my favorite books!

I give Downfall 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment