Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Review of Blue Moon Bay

Written by: Lisa Wingate
Published by: Bethany House

Always up for any contemporary fiction, I decided to read this Blue Moon Bay.

This the story of an architect named Heather, and a trip she takes back to a place that haunted her childhood. She arrives to find that her family who is staying there, including her mom and brother and great uncles, all have secrets, and no one wants to share any of them with Heather.

Who the book is for:

Contemporary fiction readers, especially women.

What I liked:

The last couple chapters were exciting and fast paced.

The many, diverse, characters made the book kind of fun.

What I didn’t like:

This book moved pretty s-l-o-w-l-y until the last few chapters, and was quite boring.

My conclusion:

Wow. I really wish that the whole book had been like the last few chapters, but unfortunately, it wasn’t.

I give Blue Moon Bay 3 out of 5stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment