Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Review of God Gave Us You Board Book


Written by: Lisa Tawn Bergren
Illustrated by: Laura J. Bryant
Published by: WaterBrook Press

I love the chance to read any children’s books, and was very happy to receive this God Gave Us You board book to review.

The story:

This is a tale of how God gave two polar bears their precious little cub.


The illustrations:

Are okay. I don’t especially love them, they are not super cute, but I’ve seen worse.

How strong is the book?

This is your typical board book and seems quite sturdy.

Who the book is for:

The fact that this is a board book makes me think that it is made for babies, but the story is kind of long for little ones.

What I liked:

This book shares the love that parents have for their children.

I love that it is a board book.

What I didn’t like:

I don’t like the illustration of “angel” polar bears, it’s just weird, and kind of creepy.

My conclusion:

This is a decent book, but I know that there are better books out there.

I give the God Gave Us You board book 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment