Monday, April 9, 2012

My Review of My Own Worst Enemy

Written by: Janet Davis
Published by: Bethany House

I chose to read this book because I know that sometimes I am My Own Worse Enemy.

This book helps to heal women from self-doubt and shame and to live their lives to the fullest.

Who the book is for:

Women. Those who struggle with self esteem issues, those who doubt themselves.

What I liked:

There are a lot of stories or real people included in this book, which makes it interesting to read.

There are a lot of stories from the Bible shared in this book.

There are a lot of good points made in this book about how we need to think better of ourselves and to be more confident.

What I didn’t like:

I found that the length of the chapters (quite long) made it harder for me to read this book.

Parts are a bit boring.

My conclusion:

This book is a pretty good book. While this did not change my outlook on life, drastically, I think I have gained a bit of a new perspective of myself from reading it.

I give My Own Worse Enemy 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment