Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Not a review...

This blog used to be a place where I shared bits of my life, but it has become a place where I simply share reviews. I used to keep a journal, but I haven't for years. I feel life is passing me by, and I'm not "capturing" enough of it.

I am considering opening up my life, a bit, on this blog. Sharing things so that, if nothing else, I will be able to look back one day and read about my life.

I have nieces and nephews (born and unborn) who are growing up way to fast... and I would like to remember these days that I have with them...

I am working on so many projects, trying to "make it" in this world... and I would like to be able to look back one day and see where I have come from...

Maybe I will do all this, and maybe I will simply go back to just posting reviews... I really can't promise anything.

I close with a funny tale from my sister (so at least this will be captured). First let me tell you, my oldest nephew is just about 2 years old, and very smart... he amazes everyone with his conversation skills, and brains. :)

My sister sent a text yesterday, telling me that she had told her kids (my nephew and my almost 1 year old niece) that it was cold outside (implying that they couldn't go out.) My nephew responded: "But it's not cold on the playground." (Talking of the outdoor playground of a local school.) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment