Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Review of Interrupted


Written by: Rachel Coker
Published by: Zondervan

I was curious to read this book because it was written by a teenager and I wanted to see how good it was. I was impressed!

Interrupted is the story of a teenage girl who loses her mom and then begins to shut people out of her life and hide herself away. The hope filled ending of this book shares how this girl then finds God and accepts love from those around her.

Who the book is for:

Teens and adults, like me, who enjoy reading about teens.

What I liked:

This book contains a very unique story and setting.

Emotional.

Interesting read that kept me wanting to read.

What I didn’t like:

None.

My conclusion:

Rachel Coker is a great author, age aside. I am impressed that a teen can write such a quality book.

This was a good read, and I recommend it.

I give Interrupted 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment