Friday, June 22, 2012

My Review of The Creation


Written by: Janice D. Green
Published by: Honeycomb Adventures Press

Always a lover of children’s books, I was happy to receive The Creation for review.

The story:

This book shares the story of creation.


The illustrations:

Are pictures a quilt that someone (I’m assuming the author) made, at first I didn’t like them, but they kind of grew on me. They are colorful and simple.


How strong is the book?

This is a hardcover book, and appears to be quite sturdy.

Who the book is for:

This is hard for me to figure out, as it isn’t overly simplified, and there are a lot of words on each page, yet it’s a children’s book… I would say that this book would be appropriate for kindergartners.

What I liked:

This book stays very true to what the Bible actually says.

Includes a note to parents about teaching children about creation.

Has pictures to keep kids interested.


What I didn’t like:

Each page has questions on it, and some of them are kind of weird, unrelated.

My conclusion:

This is actually a pretty cool Bible book.

I give The Creation 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bookcrash.com. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment