Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Review of Wildflowers from Winter


Written by: Katie Ganshert
Published by: WaterBrook Press

I chose to read Wildflowers from Winter because of my love of contemporary fiction, and because I received an Advance Reader Copy of it through Blogging for Books.

This is the story of Bethany Quinn, an architect, who is forced to face the past that she has worked hard to put behind her. She hasn’t had contact with her best friend in years, considering she was a part of her past, but now must help that friend through the death of her husband, and her pregnancy of his child.

Who the book is for:

Lovers of contemporary fiction, particularly women.

What I liked:

Some of the story was emotional, and a bit was funny.

Kept me moderately interested.

What I didn’t like:

A tad bit boring.

My conclusion:

This was an somewhat interesting, but a bit boring, read.

I give Wildflowers from Winter 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment