Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Review of Redemption


Written by: Bryan Clay with Joel Kilpatrick
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I must admit something, I had never heard of Bryan Clay before I discovered this book. I decided to read Redemption because I enjoy reading autobiographies, and it sounded like it had an interesting story.

Bryan Clay had a hard childhood, complete with anger problems of his own. This man, a decathlete, went on to compete in the Olympics, and even, win gold.

Who the book is for:

Sports fans, those who enjoy autobiographies, adults and teens.

What I liked:

Bryan’s story is interesting, and written in a way that kept me pretty well interested throughout the book.

Bryan isn’t ashamed to share about his faith and what it means to him.

What I didn’t like:

One small thing, I wish that there were descriptions by the pictures that are in the book.


My conclusion:

This is a good read, and I recommend it if you enjoy autobiographies like I do.

I give Redemption 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookSneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment