Friday, August 3, 2012

My review of The 3-Minute Difference


Written by: Wayne E. Nance with William Hendricks and J. Keet Lewis
Published by: Mission Books

I am always looking for a book that will change my life, and that is why I picked up The 3-Minute Difference.

This book shares how to better understand your personality, and how to use that understanding to make changes in your life.

Who the book is for:

Anyone who feels the need to make changes in their life in any way.

What I liked:

This book is written in a way that is interesting and easy to read.

Helps you make changes in your life.


What I didn’t like:

I think I had a little too high of hopes for the book, and was disappointed that it didn’t magically change my life.

My conclusion:

As self help books go, this was a pretty good one.

I give The 3-Minute Difference 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from The B & B Media Group, Inc.. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment