Saturday, August 18, 2012

My review of Be the Mom


Written by: Tracey Lanter Eyster
Published by: Tyndale

I am always interested in reading books on parenting despite the fact that I am not a parent, weird, I know.

Be the Mom is about avoiding “mom traps” that keep you from being the best mom you can be.



Who the book is for:

Moms, obviously, but I enjoyed reading it as well.

What I liked:

Wow. I really liked this book.

1. I was inspired by it. Tracey covered so many issues that I have seen come up in the lives of moms that I know, and she shares how she overcame them.

2. The way the book was written was interesting and easy to read.

3. The end of each chapter has a quiz that helps to see if the issue addressed is a problem in your life.

4. The cover is really eye catching.

5. Tracey includes some humor and just writes in a conversational way that makes it feel like she is your friend.

What I didn’t like:

I really don’t have any complaints.

My conclusion:

I really enjoyed and appreciated this book.

I give Be the Mom 5 out of 5 stars, and I will definitely be saving it to read again if I ever become a mom.

I received this book free to review from the Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. New follower - blessings - hope to get a follow back!

    ReplyDelete