Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Review of Hope for Parents of Troubled Teens



Written by: Connie Rae
Published by: Bethany House

I chose to read this Hope for Parents of Troubled Teens for two reasons:
1. Something about the cover just appealed to me.
2. I am working on two different novels, and they both have teenagers in them, and I thought I might be able to gain something from this book to apply to my stories.

Who the book is for:

Parents, obviously.

What I liked:

I like the cover, it looks really nice.

What I didn’t like:

The book is quite boring, not very well written, and a little hard to follow.

I’ve heard Proverbs 23:13-14 explained many ways, but never the way it was explained in this book… and I think I believe the other explanations more.

My conclusion:

I did not care for this book at all. There are much better parenting books out there.

I give Hope for Parents of Troubled Teens 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment