Friday, August 17, 2012

My Review of Relentless Pursuit



Written by: Ken Gire
Published by: Bethany House

Relentless Pursuit is a book about God’s pursuit of outsiders.

Relentless Pursuit, Ken Gire, 978-0-7642-0883-6


Who the book is for:

Everyone.

What I liked:

I loved the references to The Runaway Bunny and how the author compared that book to God’s pursuit of us. I really like that book, but had always only thought it was a good example of (human) parental love, and never thought of how it applied in that way.

This book was interesting and easy to read.

I enjoyed the stories of various people who were pursued by God.

The message of this book is powerful.

What I didn’t like:

I pretty much liked everything about this book.

My conclusion:

I really enjoyed this book and was also inspired by it.

I give Relentless Pursuit 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment