Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My review of Seasons Under Heaven


Written by: Beverly LaHaye and Terri Blackstock
Published by: Zondervan

I read this book years ago, and enjoyed it, and so I choose to read it again now to review it.

Seasons Under Heaven is about a small neighborhood and the four women who live there with their families. Over the course of the book each woman faces her own struggles - empty nest syndrome, the illness of a child, etc. - and joins with the other women to help them face the struggles in their lives.

Who the book is for:

All women, especially those who enjoy contemporary fiction.

What I liked:

Each of the women featured in this book has an interesting story to go with them.

I love that this book features a variety of families.

It’s so fun to get to know and “become friends” with each of the families in this book.

What I didn’t like:

I really liked this book, and I must say there isn’t really anything that I don’t like in it.

My conclusion:

I now remember why I liked this book in the first place, and I look forward to reading the rest of the series again, as well.

I give Seasons Under Heaven 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment