Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Review of Showers in Season


Written by: Beverly LaHaye and Terri Blackstock
Published by: Zondervan

I read this series years ago, and really enjoyed it, so I am on my way through the series for the second time.

Showers in Season is the story of four women and the various struggles they face, from unexpected pregnancy to teen trouble, etc..

Showers in Season

Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy contemporary fiction, especially women.

What I liked:

I especially enjoy reading about Cathy and her teenage children and her relationship with her boyfriend.

The women in the books become your friends as you read.

Interesting and entertaining.

The characters face, and deal with, real struggles… and grow through them.

Humorous and touching.

What I didn’t like:

Parts of this book were a bit boring, and I kind of skimmed through them.

My conclusion:

This is a good book from a really good series.

I give Showers in Season 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment