Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Review of Nothing to Hide


Written by: J. Mark Bertrand
Published by: Bethany House

I like a good mystery book every now and then, especially when they have characters that interest me.

Nothing to Hide is a book about a detective and a homicide case he is trying to solve, not going to share much more than that, as I don’t want to share any spoilers.



Who the book is for:

Unlike a lot of fiction books I read, I think this book would interest men as much as women.

What I liked:

I liked all the characters featured in this book.

Parts were a bit touching.

Parts were exciting.

Kept me guessing until the very end.

What I didn’t like:

At times I had a hard time following what was going on, and remembering who each of the “bad guys” was.

There is nothing really “Christian” about this book.

My conclusion:

This was a decent read, but not the best book that I have ever read.

I give Nothing to Hide 3 out of 5 stars.

I won’t be keeping this book.***

*** From now on, if I remember, when I write reviews, I will share if they are a book that I will be adding to my select collection, or giving away, selling, etc..

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment