Friday, September 28, 2012

My Review of Reunion


Written by: Lauraine Snelling
Published by: Faith Words

I really liked Lauraine Snelling’s books as a kid, and so I was excited to read a grown up one now.

Reunion is the story of two families. One of them finds out that their perfect daughter is expecting a baby, just days before her high school graduation. The other family finds out that the family history they had known isn’t true.



Who the book is for:

Contemporary fiction readers, especially women.

What I liked:

I thought the idea of the story was good…

What I didn’t like:

…but I found it written in a way that was boring.

(Spoiler) I thought it was a bit unrealistic that the girl in the book chose to give her baby to her brother and sister-in-law to raise.

My conclusion:

This book was not what I was expecting, and was a big disappointment to me.

I give Reunion 2 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Faith Words. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment