Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Review of Rock Solid Faith Study Bible for Teens


Published by: Zondervan

I enjoy checking out new Bibles, and so I was happy to look at, and review, this one.



Who the book is for:

Teens - says so right on the cover.

What I liked:

Font size is large enough to read without straining your eyes.

New International Version, which is fairly easy for teens to understand, yet true to God’s word.

Includes a concordance.

Includes little extra thoughts that will help the reader think deeper about what they are reading.

What I didn’t like:

I, personally, don’t like the look of this Bible.

My conclusion:

This is a good Bible for teens.

I give Rock Solid Faith Study Bible for Teens 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from The B & B Media Group. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment