Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Review of Roma Downey's Little Angels Bible Storybook


Written by: Roma Downey with Carolyn Larsen
Published by: Tyndale

I was so happy to receive this book to review, as I love any children’s books, and especially love children’s Bibles.



The story:

This is a Bible storybook, and includes somewhere around 100 stories, from Genesis to Revelation.

The illustrations:

Are cute and bright and colorful!

How strong is the book?

This is a very sturdy book. The pages are quality made.

Who the book is for:

Toddlers through preschoolers, though both may need an adults help understanding parts.

What I liked:

The pictures are so colorful and cute!

I love the padded cover, and the glossy pages.

The story are written in a way that is simple, yet true to God’s word.

I really like that each story has the Bible reference to where it is found.

I love that this book is kind of like a devotional, in that it has a Bible verse, prayers, activity, etc., with each story.

Has a table of contents, so you can easily find the story you want to read.

What I didn’t like:

One small thing, I think the picture of the author on the cover is a bit weird.

My conclusion:

This is a great Bible storybook, and I am anxious to share it with my nephews and nieces!

I give Roma Downey’s Little Angels Bible Storybook 5 out of 5 stars!


I received this book free to review from Tyndale. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a cute book. Thanks for your review. Hope you have a great week! :O)

    ReplyDelete