Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Review of Call of a Coward


Written by: Marcia Moston
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I’ve said it many times, but I love autobiographies and memoirs, etc..

Call of a Coward is the tale of a middle class wife, who finds herself, reluctantly, following her husband’s lead to Guatemala and falling in love with missions.



Who the book is for:

Christian teens and adults, in all walks of life.

What I liked:

I loved the personal stories that the author shared.

Encourages the reader to think of taking part in missions.

The chapters were a good length.

Overall just easy and enjoyable to read.

What I didn’t like:

Nothing.

My conclusion:

This is a good book, and I recommend it.

I give Call of a Coward 4 out of 5 stars.

*I am not sure whether I will be keeping my copy, or passing it on, at the moment.

I received this book free to review from Booksneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment