Friday, October 19, 2012

My Review of Miracles


Written by: Tim Stafford
Published by: Bethany House

So, I recently read a book on healings and miracles, etc., and I had a hard time knowing what to think of that book. When I was given the chance to read Miracles, I was excited to have another look at the subject.



Who the book is for:

Any Christians.

What I liked:

The author shares real life stories.

This book just openly talks about miracles, about how they don’t always happen, and why they sometimes do, etc..

The author reminded me of myself, in that, he is still learning what to believe about miracles, as well.

In one of the last chapters, there are twenty basic truths that we know about miracles.

What I didn’t like:

I would have liked a bit more scripture references/support.

My conclusion:

This was a great book for me to read right now.

I give Miracles 4 out of 5 stars.

*I don’t think I would ever get around to reading this book a second time, so I will not be keeping my copy.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment