Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Review of A Perfect Word for Every Occasion


Written by: Liz Duckworth
Published by: Bethany House

I chose to read A Perfect Word for Every Occasion because it sounded like it would be interesting and helpful, and I was right.



Who the book is for:
Anyone and everyone!

What I liked:

Really does give you the perfect words for any occasion you may face - birthdays, weddings, deaths, etc..

I love that the end of each chapter has a bunch of Bible verses listed, that are related to the topic discussed - I especially love that the whole verses are included, not just the references.

I love all the quotes that are included in each chapter.

What I didn’t like:

A small thing, but I found it a bit weird that there was a grammatical error on the very first page of a book on writing.

My conclusion:

This is a great book, and every household should own a copy.

I give A Perfect Word for Every Occasion 5 out of 5 stars.

*I will be keeping this book!

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment