Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Review of Snuggles' Japanese Alps Adventure


By Photographer Tim Ostermeyer
Published by: Fun Adventure Wildlife Books

I loved the monkey picture on the cover of this book, and that is why I chose to check it out.



The story:

Is weird and random, as if it was written to go along with the picture - which I assume it was.

The illustrations:

The pictures are great! So cute and fun and high quality.

How strong is the book?

This is a hardcover book that appears to be quite strong. The pages are glossy and thick.

Who the book is for:

I’m not really sure, because the facts and things are written for older kids, but it appears to be a little kid book.

What I liked:

The pictures are great!

What I didn’t like:

It’s so random and hard to read.

My conclusion:

This is a strange book, perhaps the strangest that I have read.

I give Snuggles 2 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookCrash. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

2 comments:

  1. This book teaches children how to:
    1) Not to Fear
    2) God Directs their Steps
    3) How to Pray
    4) The Fruit of the Spirit
    5) How all 6 forms of evolution are incorrect

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book has 10 perfect 5 reviews online.

    ReplyDelete