Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Review of Times and Seasons


Written by: Beverly LaHaye and Terri Blackstock
Published by: Zondervan

I am loving this series, and this is my favorite book in the series so far!

Times and Seasons shares the story of four neighbors, each faced with their own problems. This book focuses, primarily, on Cathy. She is a single mother of three teenagers, and she is engaged. When her youngest son gets arrested for selling drugs, Cathy is in shock. She puts off her wedding, much to the dismay of her fiancé.



Who the book is for:

Lovers of contemporary fiction, specifically women.

What I liked:

The characters feel like friends, especially by the time you are in the third book in the series.

The story is interesting and unique.

Heartwarming and funny.

What I didn’t like:

I just wish this book were longer, or that there were more books out there that are just like it.

My conclusion:

This is a great read!

I give Times and Seasons 5 out of 5 stars.

*I will definitely be keeping this book!

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment