Monday, November 5, 2012

My Review of Until We All Come Home


Written by: Kim De Blecourt with Ginger Kolbaba
Published by: Faith Words

I received an advance reader copy of this book to review.

Until We All Come Home is the story of Kim De Blecourt and her family’s struggle to adopt a child from Ukraine. Thanks to government interference, it took her months of struggles and scary situations, before she was able to take her son home to America.



Who the book is for:

Anyone who has adopted a child should find this book extra interesting, but it is a good read for all.

What I liked:

Kim shares her heart. She shares the good and the bad.

Exciting story that keeps you interested.

What I didn’t like:

There isn’t really anything that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

I appreciated Until We All Come Home.

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

*I will be keeping my copy of this book.

I received this book free to review from Faith Words. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment