Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Review of Would You... Read Me to Sleep


Written by: George E. Edenfield
Illustrated by: Alyson A. Harris
Published by: Golden Garden Publishing Inc.

I received a copy of Would You… Read Me to Sleep to review, and I was anxious to check it out.



The story:

This book poetically tells the story of a man and his little girl, while sharing the message of salvation.

The illustrations:

Are well done paintings, and I especially love the cover art.

How strong is the book?

This is a hardcover book with a jacket cover. The quality of this book is very good.

Who the book is for:

I’m not sure if this supposed to be a gift book for adults, or a story book for kids… I would say that it is applicable to all ages, but young kids may grow bored with the length of it.

What I liked:

The pictures.

The message.

What I didn’t like:

The wording of the message is a bit abstract.

Talks about death and Heaven more specifically than we know…

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a pretty good book.

I give Would You… Read Me to Sleep 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookCrash. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. Overall sounds like a cute book with a good message :)

    ReplyDelete