Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Review of A Kingsbury Collection


Written by: Karen Kingsbury
Published by: Multnomah

I read these three Karen Kingsbury books years ago, and thought it was pretty cool to see them together in a three in one.

In Where Yesterday Lives, five siblings struggle to get along and get over their past, as they deal with their dad’s death and funeral.

In When Joy Came to Stay, an unlikely woman faces depression, while her husband struggles to understand.

In On Every Side, a newswoman must take a stand against someone whom she wouldn’t have expected to be her enemy.



Who the book is for:

Karen Kingsbury lovers! Contemporary fiction readers.

What I liked:

These are good stories, with heart.

It’s fun to impress people by reading such a big book.

What I didn’t like:

The actual reading of such a big book is a bit hard to do. It is so bulky to hold.

The font is smaller than used in most books, so a bit hard to read.

My conclusion:

While good reads, I would prefer the individual copies of these books.

I give A Kingsbury Collection 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review.

    My Name: Heather Abbe
    My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete