Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Review of Ryan's Crossing


Written by: Carrie Daws
Published by: Ambassador International

I was excited to receive this book to review, as it was from a publisher that I had considered getting published with…

Ryan’s Crossing is the story of a young man, Ryan, who heads to a small town to reunite with his sister who had run away. In the town, Ryan falls in love with the new family his sister is marrying into.



Who the book is for:

Contemporary fiction lovers.

What I liked:

The basic idea of the story was good…

What I didn’t like:

…but I didn’t feel like it was the emotional read that it should have been.

Some of the grammar was a bit off.

My conclusion:

I wanted to like this book. I wanted to support a small author. But, while it wasn’t the worst book that I have ever read, I am not a fan.

I give Ryan’s Crossing 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Ambassador International. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment