Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Review of Taming the Wind


Written by: Tracie Peterson
Published by: Bethany House

I read the first two books in this series, and that is why I chose to read book three, Taming the Wind.

Set in the 1800’s, this is the story of Carissa Lowe, a widow with a two year old daughter. After being hurt by her ex-husband, Carissa must learn to love again.



Who the book is for:

Historical fiction lovers.

What I liked:

The story was interesting.

The characters are fun, and I feel like I have come to know them after reading the first two books in the series.

Has a good message.

What I didn’t like:

This was a good book, and I don’t really have anything that I didn’t like about it.

My conclusion:

I enjoyed reading this book, despite the fact that I am not always a fan of historical fiction.

I give Taming the Wind 5 out of 5 stars.

*I will not be keeping this book, as I will be passing it on to my sister who loves historical fiction more than I do.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment