Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Review of The Breath of Dawn


Written by: Kristen Heitzmann
Published by: Bethany House

Wow, let me say that I haven’t enjoyed a novel like The Breath of Dawn in a long time…

Morgan Spencer lost his wife two years ago, and has only held himself together for their little daughter. Quinn Reilly is hiding from a past, and must do all that she can to protect herself. Morgan is good at solving problems, and Quinn needs the help.



Who the book is for:

Contemporary fiction lovers - anyone who likes to read about relationships (between siblings, parents and children, and romantic.)

What I liked:

I loved the characters! Every one of them!

I loved reading about the relationships, between Morgan and his siblings, especially.

The story was interesting and fun to read.

What I didn’t like:

That the book wasn’t longer? (Even though it was 437 pages!)

My conclusion:

I loved this book!

I give The Breath of Dawn 5 out of 5 stars.

*I will be keeping this book.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment