Monday, January 14, 2013

My Review of Candle Bible for Kids Toddler Edition


Written by: Juliet David
Illustrated by: Jo Parry
Published by: Candle Books

I am always excited to check out any children’s books, especially children’s Bibles.

The Candle Bible for Kids Toddler Edition is a small sized, children’s Bible, containing many stories from the old and new testament.



The story:

Contains many of the stories you expect to find in a children’s Bible storybook, including the stories of Noah, Joseph, Elijah, Jesus, and many more.

The illustrations:

Are simple, cute, and colorful.

How strong is the book?

The cover of this book is padded, which I really like. The pages are typical paperback pages and appear quite sturdy.

Who the book is for:

Toddlers. :)

What I liked:

I like that this book stays true to the Bible.

I like the pictures.

I like that the stories include references of where you can find them in the Bible.

What I didn’t like:

I don’t like the font, as it makes the book tacky, in my opinion. (Comic Sans, I believe.)

My conclusion:

This is a good little Bible storybook.

I give Candle Bible for Kids Toddler Edition 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Kregel Blog Tour Service. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment: