Friday, January 25, 2013

My Review of Coming Home


Written by: Stacy Hawkins Adams
Published by: Zondervan

Coming Home is the story of Dayna, a woman whose exhusband cheated on her and then left her for another woman. Now Brent, the ex, reappears in Dayna’s life, seeking reconciliation. Will Dayna forgive Brent? Will Dayna be able to forgive one of her friends when she finds that they are playing the part of the “other woman” in a relationship?



Who the book is for:

Women, in particular. Those who have been cheated on may find it extra inspiring.

What I liked:

The messages of forgiveness in the book.

What I didn’t like:

Was a bit boring to read, as there wasn’t a whole lot happening.

Seemed to excuse Brent’s behavior…

My conclusion:

This definitely wasn’t my favorite piece of fiction.

I give Coming Home 3 out of 5 stars.

*I will not be keeping my copy of this book.

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment