Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Review of Grace


Written by: Max Lucado
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I’ve enjoyed reading Max Lucado’s writing for as long as I can remember. He writes in such an interesting, fun to read, way.

This book deals with the issue of… Grace. Obviously. God’s grace, specifically.



From the back of the book:

Grace. We talk as though we understand the term. The bank gives us a grace period. The seedy politician falls from grace. Musicians speak of a grace note. We describe an actress as gracious, a dancer as graceful. We use the word for hospitals, baby girls, kings, and premeal prayers. We talk as though we know what grace means…

Who the book is for:

Anyone who needs to know just how special they are, anyone interested in the subject of grace. Specifically adults and teens.

What I liked:

This didn’t fail in being interesting and easy and fun to read.

The message is great, and one that applies to everyone.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

I really enjoyed reading this book.

I give Grace 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookSneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment